Saturday 18 August 2012

Tuck Shop

"Stop reading and just GO!"


I was going to write a post about Tuck Shop but realised the numerous blogs that have flooded in on Urbanspoon ><" I've decided to save you the same read over and over again and keep it short and simple. THIS IS THE PLACE TO BE, delicious dishes, lovely atmosphere, excellent customer service and very reasonable prices.

I had the roast pork belly on a bed of potatoes and apple sauce at $21. The people around me started raving about how good the dish is. I believe when strangers start talking to you about the food, you know you've come to the right place to dine. The verdict..Delicious! and it's the type of dish you'd pay $30 for in an upper class restaurant. 

Yummy pork belly!

My tip would be..come here early because this place is always packed therefore I wasn't able to come back the second, third, fourth time, but yes..you get my point I will say no more. Now off you go..go everyday, because the menu is ever changing in your favour XD.

The Tuck Shop Cafe on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete